27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS...
As your privacy is important to us, infiniarc.com has prepared this Statement of Privacy and Security (“Statement”) so that you may better understand how infiniarc.com uses and protects your personal information. Please take the time to review this page and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
infiniarc.com may ask you to register and provide personal information, such as when you purchase products from our online store, download software, register new products, access product information, features or programs, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or sign into a page that requires authorization. infiniarc.com may also collect credit card information to bill you for products and services that you purchased.
This personal information may include your name, e-mail address, user ID, domain name, URL, mailing address, and telephone number. infiniarc.com may also collect demographic information such as your age, gender, zip code/postal code, education level, operating system, preferences, interests, favorites, and whether you are a personal or business user. If you choose not to register and provide this information, you can still use most of infiniarc.com’s Website. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
Web Site Usage Information
infiniarc.com tracks non-personally identifiable information about how you use our website through cookies, globally unique identifiers, Internet tags or web beacons in the aggregate, and track navigational data (log files, server logs, and clickstream). These allow us to track how you interact with infiniarc.com online, and, with your permission, we can tie this information to your personal information to help us tailor communication to you. We also collect information such as the URL of the Website you previously visited, and when you use our Web site. infiniarc.com also keeps track of the pages you visit within our Website and any transaction details (downloads orders, requests, or referrals). You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent or to refuse or delete cookies altogether, but certain features of our Website might not work.
How we use your information
With your express permission, infiniarc.com collects, integrates, and uses your personal information to help enhance and personalize your use of our Website, products, and services. This will enable the following:
(1) It will help you to quickly find software, services or information on infiniarc.com
(2) It will assist infiniarc.com to create Website content and other services most relevant or customized to you
(3) The ability to alert you about product and Website upgrades and updates, special offers, promotions, newsletters, latest product announcements, upcoming events, programs and other new services from infiniarc.com
(4) to invite you to participate in product and service surveys or programs. infiniarc.com uses this information to communicate with you either via the Internet, e-mail, mail or telephone only after you give your express permission for such communication. (The only exception to this Statement are “service e-mails” that may notify you about system downtimes, product problems or recalls, password reminder e-mails, etc.)
We also use anonymous and aggregated data to create statistics and reports for various business purposes. We may aggregate anonymous data and share the anonymous data with our co-marketing partners in order to offer all our customers potentially desirable products and services as well as to improve our content and services.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information (such as e-mail address) that they need to deliver the service. Our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
From time to time we supplement the information we collect from the site with information from offline or third party sources. We use this information to enhance or overlay the “profile” of customers and business contact information. This supplementary data is therefore tied to corporate contact information and in some cases personally identifiable information. We also may internally compare lists collected from our other sites or within our family of companies to remove duplicate entries.
infiniarc.com will periodically send our registered users e-mail messages about our products and services. When sending you e-mail, we may use an image called a single pixel GIF that allows us to format messages tailored to your computer’s capabilities. We also use this technology to determine, in the aggregate, how many people open our e-mails. When you initiate a response by clicking on a link within an e-mail, you are redirected onto the Internet. We then record your individual response to help us deliver information that is more relevant to your interests.
Disclosure of Information:
infiniarc.com keeps your personally identifiable information confidential. We do not disclose it to third parties or others that do not have a need to know such information except under certain circumstances. Set forth below are additional circumstances where infiniarc.com may share your personal information:
• Certain individuals of our employees, independent contractors and service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information necessary for the sole purpose of helping us run our business. These employees and contractors have confidentiality and security obligations.
• Our affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party service providers as we deem appropriate.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information to another business entity should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity; or to any organization involved in a merger, transfer, or sale of our assets or business.
• Before we disclose your personally identifiable data for other reasons, we will first obtain your consent, for example via e-mail, click-through, an online opportunity to opt-out, or otherwise.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of infiniarc.com, including its Websites.
• We may also share your personally identifiable information to respond to law enforcement requests, court orders or other legal processes or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or respond to illegal activities, fraud, physical threats to you or others, national security threats or as otherwise required by any applicable law or regulation.
In the event that we disclose your personally identifiable information as set out above, we will require third party organizations that have access to your personally identifiable information to protect and maintain your personally identifiable information in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Statement.
Except as set forth above, infiniarc.com will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party, including advertisers, without your explicit consent. In addition, infiniarc.com will not share trade, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information, infiniarc.com e-mail list or address list to third parties for their promotional purposes.
Control & review of your personal information
When you register, infiniarc.com offers choices for the collection, use, and sharing of personal information. In addition, you may also stop the delivery of future communications including newsletters, special offers and updates from infiniarc.com by unsubscribing at any time. For instance, each email you receive contains instructions explaining how to stop receiving such e-mails. You can unsubscribe by clicking the one-click unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.
Phone: +966 532584888
Postal Mail: PO Box: 301, Al
Business License Number: 2251101614
Expiration Date: 1438-10-08 Hijri
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If your personal information changes (such as zip/postal code, phone, or e-mail or postal address), or if you no longer desire our products or services, we provide a way for you to change or delete/deactivate it. This can be done by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. infiniarc.com will respond to your request to review the information we have on file for you within 30 days from receiving such request.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes. When we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product and/or service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the Saudi Arabia or any other country in which infiniarc.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities or hosted at. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Protection of information
infiniarc.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access. These systems are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Statement, you should first contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. All customer complaints will be formally reviewed by infiniarc.com.
Changes to this statement
infiniarc.com Will occasionally update this Statement. We will not make any changes that are less protective of your personal information collected in the past without your consent.
infiniarc.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how infiniarc.com is protecting your information.
Thank you for your interest in infiniarc.com and our products.