These terms and conditions were entered into by and between:
* INFINIARC, website: www.infiniarc.com, and its commercial name Virtual Reality Solutions, hereinafter referred to as "INFINIARC".
* The buyer, who buys through the website: www. infiniarc.com, hereinafter referred to as "the client".
Terms and Conditions for the buying process through the website www.infiniarc.com:
1- The aforesaid shall be considered as integrated part of these terms and conditions.
2- These terms and conditions shall be subject to laws and regulations governing the business process within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s courts in the case of any legal dispute.
3- Once the client clicks "Accept terms and conditions", he then shall be considered read and unequivocally understood such terms and conditions.
4- In addition to the final price for your purchase, a shipping price will be added to the total price unless specified otherwise.
5- INFINIARC shall be obliged to accept the return or replace the sold guaranteed item bought by the client through INFINIARC website if it is proved that the item has a manufacturers defect after proving such defect by INFINIARC technical workshop. If the alternative item from the same type is not available, INFINIARC will order the item from abroad, so the client shall wait until the arrival of the alternative item or replace it with a similar item as INFINIARC considers appropriate and by coordinating with the client.
6- If it is proven that the item to be replaced was misused by the client or external workshop, or it was due to a defect in the power supply source, then INFINIARC shall not replace the item nor return its price as international warranty conditions do not cover, in all cases, the misuse, installation faults or electricity malfunctions.
7- Some items are subject to manufacturer or agent warranty, in such case, the client shall directly contact the manufacturer or its agent inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8- The client may return the bought items according to the following conditions:
* Return shall be within 30 days from the invoice date.
* Returned items must be in its original condition so that INFINIARC could sell it to another client. In the case the client removed the labels and covers from the item, the item cannot be returned as the item then became used and cannot be sold as a new to another client.
* If the client purchased a complete computer through INFINIARC site, INFINIARC will not assemble the devices until the client pays 25% of the price of the computer. If the client wishes not to complete purchasing process, INFINIARC will not return the payment as INFINIARC will not be able to sell the parts once they are taken out of their box and could not be sold as a new.
9- If the client purchases through INFINIARC website from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, shipping fees will be added to the final amount of the purchase. Such fees will be determined according to the destination country and by coordinating with the client. The goods to be shipped to outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be subject to customs laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the destination country. The client shall be responsible for all accrued customs expenses, and INFINIARC shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to the goods during the shipping process.
10- The goods sold through INFINIARC website shall be the property of INFINIARC until delivering the full payment as the sold goods will not be Shipped until the full payment is received.
11- INFINIARC will communicate with the client who bought a full computer by phone or e-mail in order to determine the delivery date according to INFINIARC possibilities and as appropriate to the client.
12- INFINIARC accepts payment in cash or Credit Card.
13- Service and delivery charge is not refundable.
14- If the client purchased a computer from INFINIARC through Build your system, the client has the right to claim a free service after 14 days of the agreed upon shipping date.